Selasa, 22 Maret 2016

Tugas Softkill English

Introduction

Hello , guys. Good night. My name is Meilani. You can call me Mei-Mei. I live in Bekasi. I live with my father, mother, grandma, and my brothers. I have 3 siblings, one sister and two brothers. My sister is Lily Pranita, My brother is Deza Arianta and Jodi Arianta. My hobies are listen the music,travelling, watch movie and comedy because all that make me happy and entertain my self. I graduated from Ananda’school in Bekasi, and now I am studing in gunadarma university.
My face is round and narrow. I have small and black eyes. Flat nose and I also have thin lips. My hair is long, straight, and black. I am short and normal weight. I am slim and then I have fair skin.I like to wear jeans and T-shirt. I also to wear shoes and My favorite jacket. Ok I think that’s all about my introduction, thank you very much for your nice attention and see you next time. 


Exercise :

In the following senteces supply the articles ( a, an , or the) if they are necessary. If no article is necessary, leave the space blank.
1.     Jason’s father bought him a Bicycle that he had wanted for his birthday.
2.       The  Statue of liberty was a gift of friendship from   the      france to     the    united states.
3.      Rita is studying     an     English and     a           math this semester.
4.       The        Judge asked      the     witness to tell    the            truth.
5.      Please give me     a        cup of    a    coffee with     a     cream and    a      sugar.
6.       The    Big books on      the     table are for my history class.
7.      No one in  the  Spanish class knew  the   correct answer to   the   mrs.perez’s question.
8.      My   a  car is four years old, and it still runs well.
9.      When you go to  the store, please buy   a   bottle of     a   chocolate milk and    a    dozen oranges.
10.  There are only   a   few seats leaf for   the  to night’smusical at   the   university.
11.  John and marcy went to   the   school yesterday and then studies in   the   library before returning home.
12.   The Lake erie is one of   the  five great lakes in   the    North America.
13.  On our trip to   the  Spain, we crossed    the  Atlantic Ocean.
14.   The  Mount Rushmore in the site of   a  magnificent tribute to   the  four great American presidents.
15.   What did you eat for  the breakfast this morning?
16.  Louie played   a  basket ball and  a  baseball at  the boy’s club this year.
17.  Rita plays   the  violin and her sister plays the  guitar.
18.  While we were in  the  Alaska, we saw  an  Eskimi village.
19.  Phil can’t go to  the  movies to night because he has to write  the    essay.
20.  David attended   the   Princeton University.
21.  Harry has been admitted to  the   School of Medicine at   the   Midwestern university.
22.   Mel’s grandmother is in   the   hospital, so we went to visit her  the  last night.
23.  The  Political science class is taking  a  trip to  the  United Arab emirates in    the      spring.
24.  The  Queen Elizabeth II is  a  monarch of   the   Great  Britain.
25.  The  Declaration of Independence was draw up in 1776.
26.  Scientists sent  an  expedition to  the    mars during  the  1990s.
27.  Last night there was  a   bird singing outside my house.
28.   The  Chair that you are sitting in is broken.
29.   The Civil War was fought ini   the   United States  between 1861 and 1865.
30.   The  Florida States University is smaller than  the University Of Florida.

                            

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar