Kamis, 21 April 2016

possessive pronoun dan reflexive pronoun



            Hello guys,  here I will tell about my friend. I have a boy friend for three years  ago. I first met his in social media. He is quite a good looking. He is young, smart, fun, special person an of course he is handsome. His name is Beriyanto. Beriyanto is my lovely boy friend. He has tall body. He is 180 cm. he has fat body. He dark brown skin. He is helfull. He is generous and he is diligent.
            He always in my side.he always helpme if I was tired. He never leave me alone. He tell me don’t be afraid to the future and a lot what I should do in my Future day. He always give me great advice.


POSSESSIVE PRONOUN

-          MINE
He did’t bring a coat, so I lent him mine.

-          YOURS
Yours in on the chair.

-          HIS
John strummed his guitar and invited every one to sing.

-          HERS
Some student  of hers were on TV discussion program.

-          OURS
This book is ours.
The apartement in Mangga dua is ours.

-          Yours
You shouldn’t put yours any where.
I will help you to get yours.

-          THEIRS
This house is theirs.

-          ITS
The computer quickly stores information on its huge memory.



REFLEXIVE PRONOUN

-          MYSELF
I’m going to buy myself new jacket.
I myself promise no to corrupt the project.

-          YOURSELF
I work hard for yourself.

-          HIMSELF
Berry is amusing himself with guitar.

-          HERSELF
She laughed at herself.
She cooks for herself.

-          OURSELVES
We protect ourselves from the rain with an umblella.

-          YOURSELVES
I work hard for yourselves.

-          THEMSELVES
That cake made for themselves.
They should give time for themselves to make a new plan.

-          ITSELF
That cat can open the door by itself.




Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar